What can I do about nuisance pets?

There are a variety of situations that might qualify as nuisance pet complaints; barking dogs, dogs-at-large, and pets left unattended are just a few. 

You can call the non-emergency number 708-754-7131 or 708-755-3520 and an officer will be sent to your location to take appropriate action. 

Stray animals are taken to the County Line Animal Hospital located at:
3312 Chicago Road
Steger, IL 60475
Phone: 708-754-2351

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay for a parking or compliance ticket?
2. What are the curfew hours in the Village of South Chicago Heights?
3. What can I do about nuisance pets?
4. Are fireworks allowed within the village during the holiday seasons?
5. Can a pedestrian get a ticket for walking in the street/roadway?
6. Can I pay a Local Ordinance/Building violation prior to my assigned hearing date?
7. What happens if I miss my assigned court/hearing date?